गुरुवार, सितंबर 28, 2006

The Dream



"There are three classes of people.Those who see,those see when they are shown,those who do not see"--Leonardo da vinci.



Nature,the master painter,creates every moment its own unique creations.Its a pleasure to witness those unique creations.We see,feel and try to recreate those magic with our own thoughts and imaginations out of sheer joy and we share and we all try to carry forward the magic of life.

Every idea we evolve,every art that we create are for our own satisfaction as an artist and if it inspires someone somewhere along the way its truly divine.........................




The following is a paint of my dream as I painted with the strokes of my thoughts.I hope you people will like it but I will be grateful to you all if you also share the canvas with your valuable thoughts and comments...........



Fakir

6 Comments:

At 7:26 pm, Blogger Sameer Ahmed said...

Awesome! I really like the way you've 'painted' it. It says everything you wanted to.

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger cosmic clown said...

thanks sameer for ur comments....I hope it reaches to everyone of us..........jibesh

 
At 1:47 am, Blogger Mauricio said...

Very good!

I like so much, congrats

 
At 4:10 pm, Blogger cosmic clown said...

regards to you Maurice for ur appreciation.
But have to say that I liked ur collage works,its truly mix of great thoughts,creativity and fun.
Fakir

 
At 9:35 am, Blogger jishnu said...

excelent !the creativity that u have shown through your painting goes for an applause....
keep it uppp

 
At 6:00 pm, Blogger cosmic clown said...

Thank you jishnu for sweet comment.......jibesh

 

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

<< Home