गुरुवार, जुलाई 17, 2008

aparichit...the stranger.....


[acrylic on canvas]
"But at least I had as much of a hold on it as it had on me. I had been right, I was still right, I was always right. I had lived my life one way and I could just as well lived it another. I had done this and I hadn't done that. I hadn't done this thing and I had done another.And so? It was as if I had waited all this time for this moment and for the first light of this dawn to be vindicated. Nothing, nothing mattered, and I knew why. So did he."
-Albert Camus,
The Stranger

6 Comments:

At 9:53 pm, Blogger steve said...

Hi Jibesh! It's been a while! God to see your work again and read the excellent quotes you choose. Have you ever thought of participating in Illo friday at all, at least as a weekly creative exercise? You should try it sometime!

 
At 7:17 pm, Blogger DINTOONS said...

intense and powerful cosmic, straight from the depths of your soul...

i agree with steve above, do send your stuff to illo friday, esp your black n white drawings... they have such a haunting quality...
all the best dude! ;o)

 
At 7:07 pm, Blogger get zapped said...

Awesome and moody piece. So much expressed through those eyes....

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger Edde Wagner said...

Hi, my friendo from India. Beautiful work. I love pencils!

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger Jagjit said...

Very nice. I like all your drawings :)

 
At 5:02 pm, Blogger ahmed said...

इस टिप्पणी को लेखक द्वारा हटा दिया गया है.

 

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

<< Home